Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
As another school year is underway, Memorial Middle School has gotten off to a great start. I have had the pleasure of working with our children for five years. This opportunity has provided me with the insight and knowledge to lead our staff and students toward academic success. I am proud to serve as Memorial Middle School’s principal.
As the building leader, I will continue to focus on preparing our students to become college and career ready. While doing so, I look forward to assisting our staff in continued alignment with the New Jersey Student Learning Standards and overseeing daily operations of our middle school.
It is extremely important to keep the lines of communication open with our staff. Please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher as the need arises throughout the school year. Their emails can be found on our website under “staff.”
Once again, we at Memorial Middle School are looking forward to working together to create a conducive learning environment that is essential to our children’s success.
HIB Anti Bullying Specialists
School Climate and Safety Team
Middle School Links
- Memorial Middle School Recognition Ceremony 7/6/2020
- Memorial Middle School Virtual Graduation 2020
- Cedar Grove School District Virtual Learning Plan
- MMS Homework Site
- Acceptable NETWORK AND COMPUTER Guidelines for Students
- Bell Schedules
- Britannica School
- Clubs and Activities
- District-wide HIB Grades
- Dress Code
- MMS School Culture and Climate Survey – Staff
- MMS School Culture and Climate Survey – Students
- MMS School Culture and Climate Survey Results – Parents
- MMS Student Handbook 2019-2020
- The Nurses’ Page