Parents will be notified of any new meetings, as well as guest speakers.
Cedar Grove Public Schools
Department of Special Services
Statement of Purpose of the Cedar Grove
Parent Advisory Council for Special Education
The Parent Advisory Council is a collaboration between parents and the Special Services Department of Cedar Grove. By working together, our goals are:
- To provide support and advocacy for families with children who have special needs.
- To develop more effective communication between parents and special services personnel in the schools.
- To provide programs and information for parents and professionals on current topics in education.
- To improve the educational, recreational, vocational and social programs for our children.
- To keep abreast of federal, state and local legislation that may affect the education of exceptional children.
By working together, we can help our children grow and help the community to better understand the special needs of our children.